Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Big thanks to all who attended my Kettlebell Seminars

The above picture is me teaching my nephew Rory (4 y.o.) about KBs last Christmas.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I just wanted to extend my thanks to all of you who attended one of my kettlebell workshops on September 30th, October 1st and October 7th. I have received some complements already and some requests for some information on any upcoming events.

I am trying to put together some days in both November and December. Weekends seem to work best for most people BUT I am open to doing some classes during the evening or even the afternoon, if there was enough interest.

Please email me at kbfiremantom AT yahoo.com and put "Kettlebell Workshops" in the subject line of your email, if you have any ideas about this subject.

Also, if you have interest in hosting a small group of people who want to do some KB training, I have plenty of KBs I can pile into my van, and drive anywhere in the greater Seattle area. I would be willing to drive farther if the numbers are high enough. Please email me with your requests and questions.

Thanks for all your support and I hope to see you at a workshop in the near future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home